Quick and Easy Grilled Veggies on the Traeger
Asparagus and sweet potatoes are the perfect veggie sides to any grilled protein meal. In this Nock 2 Fork segment, John Dudley will show you just how easy it is to grill these two great vegetables so that they are ready to go right when your protein is finished resting. Here are the quick and easy steps to this killer veggie recipe:
- Bend and break the bottom portion of the stalks from the asparagus where they naturally break due to water content.
- Remove the skin from your sweet potatoes.
- Slice the sweet potatoes into wedges.
- Coat the asparagus and sweet potatoes with olive oil.
- Apply Traeger Prime Rib Rub on the vegetables.
- Turn your Traeger to 500 degrees and cook each side of the sweet potatoes for 10 minutes (20 minutes total).
- Turn Traeger down to 400 degrees and cook asparagus for 10-12 minutes.