How to Use and Adjust the Nock On Checkmate Quiver System
Simply put, the Checkmate system is the most advanced and stealthiest quiver on the market.
In this video we will walk you through the innovative features every bowhunter will appreciate and how to adjust them to your preferences, starting with:
- Super lightweight build, using high-modulus carbon and machined aluminum for the tightest tolerances and solid performance.
- The new Grip & Go arrow retention allows for fast rear arrow deployment for both right-handed and left-handed shooters, and works with all arrow diameters.
- The Checkmate’s hood is engineered in an arch pattern that reduces the quiver’s overall surface area when loaded with arrows and minimizes wind drift while attached.
- The Blade Locker foam brings innovation in material, cut, and depth – designed to silence all types of broadheads while in the quiver.
- The Checkmate can hang anywhere, especially in a tree stand, using the sleek and silent retractable hood hook.
- Our innovative quad-adjust system provides the perfect positioning of your quiver while maintaining the tightest fit and balance.
- Finally, the Checkmate features a single, speed-load arrow gripper located on the bow mount bracket, so you always have a follow-up shot available, even without the quiver on your bow.
Come experience a quiver system like no other, the new Nock On Checkmate.