Behind the Design of the Range Pant
For the Nock On Nation, archery isn’t just recreation – it’s part of life and a journey to improve that never ends. Designed by John Dudley, a master archer and lifelong bowhunter, in partnership with SITKA, the all-new Range Pant is the only pant in the world with a built-in arrow quiver as well as many other features specific to archery yet versatile, comfortable and stylish enough to wear to work and around town. It’s designed to enable the seamless transition between practice and everyday living.
Made from tough, stretch Cordura with a durable water repellent finish, it has a comfortable, agile fit that’s as functional as it is practical for non-shooting times. Loaded with purpose-built features, we eliminated the need for a cumbersome hip quiver by integrating a discreet vertical cargo flap pocket with ultra-durable arrow compartments. The Range Pant is designed to efficiently and effectively take everything you need to an archery range.
- Built-in arrow quiver with flap closure fits micro diameter arrows, large diameter arrows, with plenty of extra storage including a cell phone specific compartment.
- Adjustable cam holder to relieve weight and rest bow while also providing a stable platform for glassing and ranging.
- Recurve limb pocket in bottom left leg to rest bow for traditional and recurve archers.
- Easy access release pockets on both right and left sides.
- Gear pockets throughout with strategically placed compartments engineered to hold specific archery tools such as allen wrenches, plus cargo pocket and jeans-style pocketing for everyday items.
- Accessory attachment loop designed for use with quick release accessories.
- Tough four-way stretch Cordura fabric with an articulated fit for mobility and comfort.
- Weight: 17.6 ounces.